The selection is... drum roll.... The Best-Kept Secrets of Great Communicators Nine Secret Weapons to Shine Socially, Uncover Opportunities, and Be Perceived as Smarter, Sharper, and Savvier Audio CD – Audiobook, CD, Unabridged by by
When we investigate the most powerful and influential people in the world, we discover that they all have something in common: effective communication. Using the principles of powerful communication, they developed the ability to influence others in a profound way. They do this all the while winning both respect and admiration.
The powerful art of persuasion and effective communication extends beyond mere words in this audio book of the month. Body language along with intention, positioning, and other factors play a significant part. Peter Thomson helps make the unconscious aspects of communication conscious. He maximizes our persuasive powers so that we can become more charismatic and influential communicators.
In The Best-Kept Secrets of Great Communicators, you will learn in this audio book of the month are:
- Active listening techniques and the impact they have on enhancing your personal and professional relationships.
- How to handle difficult communication situations with effectiveness.
- The hidden power of questions that can turn challenging situations into winning achievements.
- How to be more confident and persuasive in any endeavor that you pursue.
- Body language–how to spot whether people are lying or telling the truth.
SOURCE: Amazon and Simon and Schuster