Cultivate the Enduring Customer Loyalty That Keeps Your Business Thriving by Noah Fleming. Foreward by Alan Weiss, Author of Million Dollar Consulting "Noah has woven together memorable examples, detailed common sense, and an innate understanding of what makes a business thrive." Seth Godin, author of All Marketers Are Liars
Readers, you will love this book and I'm almost certain it will be a cover-to-cover-page-turning festival of learning.
"Loyal customers are the beating heart of every great business. So why do so many companies act like adrenalin junkies, chasing after new customers at the expense of creating deeper, more profitable relationships with the ones they already have?
The book's entertaining stories and action steps reveal how anyone can:
- Cultivate the 3Cs of evergreen companies: character, community, and content
- Build loyalty programs that turn satisfied customers into enthusiastic advocates
- Nurture profitable customers while pruning those who sap time and money
- Inject authenticity into social media communications
- Invert the expectations gap that can drive customers away
From Internet start-ups and mom-and-pop businesses to multinational giants, strong companies are rooted in customer retention. Evergreen
helps anyone merge high-tech tools with the personal touch to forge lasting bonds and steady profits." Amazon Reviews
Carpe Diem My Friends