If you are a home-based or other small or even a medium-sized business owner, you may not have or want all the trappings of an actual office, one that would be suitable for client meetings or that requires you to pay rent or invest in upkeep. At the same time, you may need or want to hold client or staff meetings on a regular basis, and the space that you work out of just isn’t large enough or appropriate for whatever reason. Fortunately, there are number of companies nationwide that can provide you with whatever you need in the way of temporary office space and support, and they can do it quickly and affordably.
Welcome to the 21st century and the concept of the virtual office!
According to Wikipedia, a virtual office is “a combination of off-site live communication and address services that allow users to reduce traditional office costs while maintaining business professionalism.” The benefits of a virtual office are many and include, among others:
- Elimination of leasing costs
- Reduced transportation expenses
- Less travel time
- The ability to expand your employee pool and stay connected as a team
- Low-cost start-up option for businesses just getting off the ground that don’t yet want to take the more permanent plunge by leasing office space
- Facilitation of risk-free expansion into new markets
Companies like DaVinci, Regus and Allied are ready and waiting to offer you a whole host of virtual office solutions and they can do it at practically a moment’s notice in a range of cities and areas of the country. Here’s just a broad sampling of the services companies like these can deliver:
- Executive suites to meet and greet
- Meeting/conference rooms for larger groups
- Local or toll-free telephone and fax numbers
- Digital voicemail
- Fax, email and online command centers
- Unified messaging services
- Voicemail to email/fax to email services
- Professional, live reception services
- Virtual assistants for administrative purposes
- Live-call answering, screening and forwarding
- Outbound calling
- Customer service support
- Appointment scheduling
- Order taking
- And so much more…
And the best part is you can be up and running in as little as 24 hours in some cases, paying just $50 to $100 per month for office space or even as little as $12 per hour. In addition, live receptionist services are available for the low cost of just $99 per month and web chats for as little as $49 per month, depending on your exact needs and goals.
With support from companies like DaVinci, Regus and Allied, your only job is to grow your business and let them do the rest! The fact is that working with a virtual office solutions provider can really reduce your cost of doing business, improving your bottom line while projecting the best possible image for you and your company.
So why not take a look at what these kinds of companies have to offer today? Just click on any one of the company name links above and you can get started right away.