If you’re a small business owner with a limited marketing budget, Staples is offering you the opportunity to win up to $50K worth of local cable television airtime and $500 in Staples Copy and Print or Staples Easy Tech™ services. All you have to do is submit a 15-second video about your company on Facebook.com/Staples by March 14, 2012, to be eligible.
The contest, titled “Give Your Small Business the Push It Needs,” was announced by Staples in concert with findings from its 6th annual Staples National Small Business Survey on January 19, which revealed the following:
- Seven out of 10 small business owners are optimistic about the future
- 52% of small business owners said they would grow their business through advertising and direct marketing if they had the financial resources
- 35% said they’ve increased their social media presence in the past year
- 66% said they do have a marketing and advertising budget for 2012, averaging just over $2K
- 60% changed their sales and marketing efforts as a direct result of the current economy; and
- Small business owners report they are using less traditional media (29%) and more viral marketing/word-of-mouth (33%) than they were last year.
If your business is among one of the five winning entries in this year's contest, you can also choose to receive $40K in advertising plus $10K in cash.
Five weeks? 15 seconds? You can't afford NOT to enter to win!
For more information on the Staples “Give Your Small Business the Push It Needs” contest, go to Facebook.com/Staples.