Featured in the spring 2013 issue of Business Opportunities Handbook opposite the table of contents, a new full-page color print ad touts BusinessOpportunity.com for what it is—the number one online, no-cost resource for individuals who are looking for home-based, low-cost, internet/online or other business opportunities, distributorships, licensee opportunities or small franchises. The issue hits newsstands in the U.S. and Canada today and also can be purchased at major bookstores, at trade shows, on Amazon.com and via the Business Opportunities Handbook website.
Now in print for more than 25 years, the Business Opportunities Handbook boasts a circulation of approximately 100,000 per issue. Its subscribers and readers comprise a very niche audience of entrepreneurial individuals who are actively seeking to buy new and already existing business opportunities and other small businesses. Of particular interest to its readers are online and internet business opportunities, work-at-home business opportunities, low-cost business opportunities, "green" business opportunities and healthcare business opportunities, among many others across a wide swath of industries, all of which can be found on BusinessOpportunity.com.
The ad, headlined “Not All Business Opportunities Are One Size Fits All,” reinforces the website’s role as an industry leader, as well as these important facts:
• BusinessOpportunity.com is ranked number one in the business opportunity industry on both Google and Facebook.
• Its search capabilities enable users to find just the right business opportunity, distributorship, licensee opportunity or franchise that is right for them across a number of key variables, including industry, capital investment and location, as well as business category.
• BusinessOpportunity.com is always free and available 24/7.
• The website is mobile-device compatible, and
• Its FREE Resource Center is designed to help even the most discerning business opportunity shopper by providing loads of useful tips, information and words of advice and wisdom on the pros, cons and realities of work-at-home and other business ownership.
This issue of the Handbook, titled “Own Your Own Business and Control Your Financial Future,” will run February 12 through May 14, 2013, and features a complete list of home-based business opportunities, franchises and new concepts representing a variety of exciting industries. Additionally, it offers valuable marketing advice, sales ideas and tips for running a great meeting.
To purchase the latest issue of Business Opportunities Handbook or a subscription, click here on the publication's website or find it on Amazon.com by clicking here now!