“I’ve been in business for thirty years and in the drug testing industry for more than 13, and I’ve been pitched by every lead company out there. I’ve never spent a penny on outside advertising until I met you guys!”
The RDTS business opportunity offers all the benefits of a franchise without the restrictions, and it’s pretty much recession-proof! This is your chance to start a business of your own in an industry that is literally exploding with potential clients―from businesses of all kinds and sizes to families and individuals to federal/state/local governments, organizations and municipalities to caregiving service providers…and everyone else in between.
The exchange took place during a half-hour long podcast hosted by Mike that was first aired on August 16, 2012 as part of his company’s ongoing effort to educate and inform industry professionals as well as other business owners. It is now available on RDTS’ website as well as through various other media channels.
Where Mike’s topics usually focus on the ins and outs of the drug-testing field in particular, this podcast was a little bit different. Its goal? To simply acknowledge and promote the outstanding approach to customer service and overall business philosophy of a company he believes has “found the secret to satisfying the customer,” BusinessOpportunity.com.
Citing the fact that getting someone like him to invest money in any kind of outside marketing effort for the first time in over a decade was a bit of a “miracle” in and of itself, Mike asked Todd and Kevin to talk about their company’s overall business philosophy and what sets BusinessOpportunity.com apart.
Here are just some of the paraphrased highlights from what Todd and Kevin had to say:
• Our advertisers are looking for quality leads, good customer service and long-term relationships. We strive to provide the best in all of those areas.
• Not only do we drive people to our site, but we make every effort to make it informative and engage them. As a result, we provide a far better product and service than most people who do what we do.
• If we can’t provide what it is you need and want, then we won’t pitch it. We do our homework and closely examine everything from the price point being offered to the type of prospective shopper to overall industry trends before we do.
• We try not to “sell” anything or pitch anyone with the sole intention of “closing” them, but rather we work very hard to provide a platform that allows our advertisers to reach their potential customers in a various and creative ways.
• Our job is to make a marriage between two good philosophies, two good ways of doing business, to create solid long-term and mutually beneficial partnerships.
• Our sales staff has the flexibility and the tools necessary to enhance our advertisers’ experience in ways that other sites simply don’t, including editorial content, branding and email exposure. And it doesn’t cost them a dime.
• There’s NO favoritism in the way we do business. We literally go flat out 100% for every single client that we feel is a good fit for us and what we have to offer. In fact, we don’t want to sell an ad to just anyone we talk to with the intention of wasting their budget. We want to make them a profit. That’s our job.
• Our multi-faceted team of professionals works hard each and every day to ensure our advertisers have the opportunity to touch their prospective customers in new and different ways, enabling them to hold a conversation rather than trying to simply sell something.
In Mike’s opinion given his years of experience as a successful entrepreneur, the overall approach outlined by Todd and Kevin constitutes Business Philosophy 101:
Know who your customer is and what it is they do, and then make it apparent that your goal is to satisfy their needs first and foremost―well ahead of your own, even if it costs you a little something up front.
“You’ve really shown me that you’re willing to invest your own money into what you were trying to sell me,” Mike said, referring to the recent blog about his company posted on BusinessOpportunity.com, which he has now put to good use via a number of other media channels. “I’ve always said you can have all my money, but just don’t take it all in one day. Building a solid business relationship takes time.”
With all sincerity and in closing, Mike said, “You’ve treated us in a way that we wanted to do as much advertising for you as you have done for us.” And in this day and age, that’s saying something….
Listen to the Podcast:
If you would like to listen to the live podcast, we encourage you to click on “Why RDTS Picks BusinessOpportunity.com as Its First Outside Marketing Source in 13 Years” under Current Shows now!
More about the Rapid Drug Test Systems Business Opportunity:
The RDTS business opportunity offers all the benefits of a franchise without the restrictions, and it’s pretty much recession-proof! This is your chance to start a business of your own in an industry that is literally exploding with potential clients―from businesses of all kinds and sizes to families and individuals to federal/state/local governments, organizations and municipalities to caregiving service providers…and everyone else in between. To learn more, click here now!