In the current environment, employers who are willing to hire freelancers, home-based workers and telecommuters have an edge. It lets them hire top talent for reasonable pay because so many people are determined to enjoy the perks that come from working remotely.
Latest News on Panda: After some sites have been seeing ranking fluctuations, speculation is starting to arise about a potential new Panda update from Google. We’re intrigued as to what a new panda update could mean for small businesses and content marketers.
Email marketing is critical in promoting your business opportunity right behind having a great web site that is easy to navigate along with a well-written newsletter.
With the advent of new spam filters and falling prices, the email marketing service industry have seen some serious changes in the past few years. These changes mean better prices and more features that you can employ to your advantage if you know what to look for and how to use them.
As email marketing continues to grow and mature, it is important that you stay current with the integration of your system of databases, campaign management technologies, cross-channel strategies and other various tools that you use as a true marketer of your website.
My focus today, is on email marketing services that offer the best feature sets for the price. After all, getting more for less these days is great but if you don’t know how to use the technology it isn’t “priceless” at all.
It is important to note that many email marketing services providers have extended their feature set beyond simple e-mail by adding blogging and even features for postal mail campaigns. These extra features can be important as you strive to find a service that will get the best results for your campaign. You should carefully match your needs to the vendor's total offerings to make sure you get the best bang for your buck. Some other variables which impact cost are determined by the volume of emails sent and the overall size of your contact list.
Try to avoid these pitfalls when selecting an email marketing service provider.
1. Forgetting To Proof Read - Make sure you have multiple people and possibly even a professional editor review what you are about to send to your entire list of prospects.
2. Overly Large Graphics - Try to use HTML as the creative instead of GIF or JPEG files as some of these JPEG and GIF files can be too large or even blocked in the message preview.
3. Over Sending - After you have sent your first campaign and have gleaned some positive results, don’t send additional messages too often as this might “turn-off” your base of recipients. This may cause some to unsubscribe or report your email as spam. Remain mindful of your emailing frequency, and make sure the quality of content is of value to your recipients.
4. Forgetting Your Stats - Never fail to evaluate your email marketing metrics and results in order to continually refine your campaigns and create segmented lists that will improve your campaign’s performance.
Sales advice is a dime a dozen. There are scores of “experts” writing articles, white papers, books, blogs, and more, and generally making a lot of noise about how to be successful in sales. And, unsurprisingly, the advice of one “expert” often contradicts the advice of another.
Now that you’ve bought the business opportunity you’ve been dreaming of for years, you need to start selling your products or services. So few new owners have selling as a skill set, but it is critical to business success.
You need to close deals, whether you sell sandwiches or offer
Social Media Scheduling Tips for Small Business Owners: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn,YouTube: the list of social media platforms keep growing. They are important because every small business needs to find where their target audience congregates and mingle with them.
Make sure to memorize these content marketing tips!
1. The content you create is more important than the offer you make.
2. Using professionals to create your content is a must and will pay off in the end and shoot for #2,000 words or longer to start out every other day or even posting...
When doing a short interview for the Entrepreneur Exchange section of our blog, I often find myself asking more about the person, their qualities, what makes them tick and ultimately what makes them a success. The interview with Rodney Appleton took on a life of its own.
I learned a lot just...
GeoSearch SEO empowers you with a product that every business needs, page one exposure on Google, Yahoo and Bing! It’s the life blood of any business with a website. From our Responsive websites to our online page one domination, GeoSearch SEO makes that dream a residual reality! Click below to see the webinar right now!
Why start a tax preparation business? ATO is devoted to making it affordable and easy for anyone to start a tax preparation business. Our entry fee is in the hundreds of dollars. In fact, we do not make any profit from our modest entry fee. We make our money at tax time by helping our Affiliates succeed. Our contract is for one tax season and it does not contain a non-compete. We are not concerned with experience, education, credit, or background. We are seeking individuals who desire to start a tax office, at home or in a retail location(s), and are willing to work hard.
What services does ATO provide?
We will give you all you need to get your tax office up and running for the least amount of money as quickly as possible. Through us, you will be able to offer the same products and services and look and feel like any national tax chain. Our services include...