Total Capital Investment:
$199.95 plus subscription ($14.95 per month)
Liquid Capital Required:
Training & Support:
Launch a Home-Based Career as a Freelance Factoring Broker! Looking for a home-based career that features residual monthly income and life-of-account commission payments? Maybe it’s time you looked into FACTORING and its near-legendary method of compensating freelance independent brokers for their referrals. And, discovering more about this industry and its extraordinary benefits is easier than ever with the help of the IACFB’s 2016 Factoring 101 Training Program.
As most in small business are aware, banks are not lending. And that is a statistic unlikely to change in the near future. Factoring is one of the oldest methods of B2B small business finance and is there to say "YES" when the banks say "NO". Worldwide, factoring is a multi-trillion dollar industry with professional commissioned brokers and agents operating throughout Europe, Asia, South America, and North America.
As an independent freelance factoring broker / consultant, you will work at your own time and pace, full-time or part-time, generating and qualifying leads to send to industry factors and other alternative lenders. With help from the IACFB (International Association of Commercial Finance Brokers), you will assist small and mid-size business owners with accessing the growth and working capital they require when traditional bank loans are not an option. There is virtually no paperwork involved and you are not responsible for contracting.
As a referrer to one of over 500 domestic factors and lenders in the IACFB Lenders Directory, you are considered the "broker-of-record" on your deals submitted and receive life-of-account residual income for as long as the client uses the services of the factor. It is not unusual for this commission period to be 3, 4, 5 years or even longer.
The IACFB Factoring 101 Program is a true "Business-in-a-Box". As a Factoring 101 trainee, you receive:
• TRAINING MANUAL: The 2016 training manual Factoring 101: A Broker's Guide with over 200 pages of comprehensive product knowledge and marketing techniques.
• CONTINUING EDUCATION and MARKETING SUPPORT: Online continuing education and marketing support at the Campus IACFB Annex and IACFB Learning Lab.
• WEBSITE: A Professionally designed factoring broker website, domain, hosting, and business email (subscription of $14.95 per month required)
• MARKETING SUPPORT ITEMS: Brochure and flyer templates to be used with standard HP Brochure and Flyer stock
• LENDER ACCESS: Access to the American Directory of Factors and Lenders with over 500 broker-friendly sources of small business finance.
• WORKSHOP PRESENTATIONS: Pre-formatted presentations and handouts for holding lead-generating workshops and seminars.
• MUCH, MUCH, MORE
A career as a factoring broker is a very professional and prestigious vocation and a perfect option for today's entrepreneurial self-starters, mobile creatives, and others seeking a viable option to a life of being a “ball and chain” employee. Ready to find out more? You can, by simply requesting additional information from the IACFB.
Free Biz Info
The max number of selections is 25. Please submit current list before adding additional selections.
By filling out the form on your left, you have chosen to recieve free information on business opportunities from the companies listed below.
Oops! Your attention is required on field(s) marked in Red.