Does earning $300 to $500 for an hour’s work interest you? As a Claims Representative with Metro Public Adjustment, you will inspect homes and businesses for damage covered by insurance, take some pictures and submit the paperwork to Metro. A small claim will require about an hour of your time and you will be paid an average of $300 to $500. Larger claims can pay up to several thousands or more. There is no limit to your earnings.
Metro Public Adjustment, Inc., founded in 1993, is the largest Public Adjustment firm
in the country. When people have damage to their property, we ease the pain and frustration of dealing with their insurance company and get them an average of 574% higher claim settlements.
• Unparalleled training that includes classroom work, webinars, live seminars, convention, field training and study guides.
• Assistance in getting your Public Insurance Adjuster license including reimbursement for your licensing expenses.
• Training and assistance in getting your initial business, marketing support and technical support.
• On-going training including Continuing Education Credits for license renewal
• Multiple income streams that include top pay for writing claims, training bonuses, recruiting bonuses, team bonuses and overrides.
• Opportunity to enjoy 2 company-paid vacations each year.
The most successful people who join Metro are independent, self-motivated, responsible and eager to learn. A person who loves helping others will find a great home here. Most of our Claims Reps would say that they have an entrepreneurial spirit and relish the opportunity to assume greater responsibilities as their abilities grow.
Free Biz Info
The max number of selections is 25. Please submit current list before adding additional selections.
By filling out the form on your left, you have chosen to recieve free information on business opportunities from the companies listed below.
Oops! Your attention is required on field(s) marked in Red.
United Games! The first and only business that will pay you 24/7 365 days a year when people are watching NFL, NBA baseball, soccer, cricket, rugby, hockey in fact any major sport anywhere in the world.
Online privacy protection is estimated to be a 119 billion dollar industry by 2019! We are headquartered in Switzerland, a country that boasts the strictest data protection legislation and innovative solutions in the world. We're a debt free company providing Swiss based solutions to protect privacy, security and confidentiality of personal data on a global scale to virtually every home, business and enterprise. This is Swiss made protection with no back door access to encryption that secures your data from security breaches from unwarranted spying, cyber crimes and target advertisers. That is why many Swiss banks use our solutions to communicate with their customers today.